Vacuum Sealer VC-ECO
The vacuum Sealer VC-ECO. The best value for money. Important tools to make your business successful in the midst of today’s high competition. Nice product packaging will make your product standout
Regardless of your purposes, VC-ECO can meet all your needs.
The VC-ECO has an installed water tank at the back, allowing the machine to be used with products that have a small amount of water without damaging the machine like other models.
Supports plastic bags. Compatible with all types of bags. Especially Smooth Bag B1D. Reduce the cost of buying bags by more than 50%.
Tight vacuum seal with suction tongue sealing system (latest model from SGE)
Install a tank to support food that contains water
Easy to use
Good silicone strip, dense seal, no leak
Bag size up to 30 cm and sealing strip 4 cm thickness
Seal bar operation key to start sealing process
How does VC-ECO save your cost?
The picture shows a comparison VC – ECO using a smooth bag and models with similar functions using embossed bags. The cost price per unit of the smooth bag is cheaper than embossed bags. Which, if used in larger quantities will save a big amount.
In conclusion, if you are looking to start a business/small shop or for commercial use with a production amount of 30-50 bags or more, VC-ECO is a good investment.
Pros of vacuum sealer VC-ECO
- Beautiful design, elegant, lightweight, easy to carry.
- Water tank system (The back of the machine). There is no problem with sealing the product with a little water. Comes with a leak-proof rubber seal.
- Easy to use with various usage modes.
- Silicone strips use premium materials making beautiful seal marks for package
- Tight lock to ensure there is absolutely no air escaping.
- Quality sealing strip with thickness up to 4 mm. Supporting bag width up to 30 cm.
- Can be used continuously for up to 30 minutes (5 minutes resting)
SPECIFICATION (Specification Table)
|Vacuum sealer||Model VC-ECO|
|Electric current that supports||220V|
|Supported bag sizes||Page Width 30cm|
|Sealing strip thickness||4 mm.|
BAGS (bags that can be used together with Vacuum Cleaner VC – ECO)
- Flat type vacuum seal bag
- Hot bag
- Cooler bag
- Foil bag
- Aluminum bag
- Brown Kraft Bag
- White kraft bag
HOW TO USE?
STEP BY STEP (product sealing procedure Vacuum suction machine)
Push the key above the machine door as far as possible. To let the vacuum tongue come out
Put the products in a bag, arrange them beautifully. Put the mouth of the bag into the tongue. Then close the lid.
Adjust the amount of time to seal. Close the bag properly. Then click on the Start button to start vacuuming.
After vacuum suction as you wanted, press and hold the key above and wait until the beep sounds.
When sealing is finished, press the release button on the side
The locked lid bounces to get a tight vacuum suction and a beautiful seal strip.
HOW TO USE?
- Plugin and press the button on the side of the vacuum to Unlock the clip.
- Set the time for SEAL TIME or time for sealing the bag according to your bag types
- Increase or decrease the sealing time on the Increase and Reduce buttons.
- Slide the tongue button on the top down as far as possible to let the tongue suck air out.
- Insert the mouth of the bag
- Then use both hands to press down firmly on the top lid. To lock the position
- Press the start button to start vacuuming.
- Move or arrange the products in the bag to get the desired position during vacuum suction
- When vacuuming is done. Press the key on the top of the machine at the same time on both
sides and hold (at the hand symbol) until the set time has been counted down completely.
- Press the button on both sides and lift the seal To bring the product out.
Using VC-ECO for graphe
VC-ECO able to vacuum seal kale well without any bruise
Tight vacuum seal mushroom without causing any bruise
Dry seal peanut is done beautifully
- You should choose a suitable bag size. If the bag is too large, the tongue suction is attached to the bag, reducing suction power.
- The machine should be cleaned after use to prevent clogging
- The machine should be rested for 20-30 seconds every vacuum seal to preserve the device and the seal strip.
- Keeping seal strip clean to prevent from burning
- Only for dry goods. if water gets inside the machine, it will cause damages immediately.
- For liquid sauce products like Curry or dipping sauce. (We recommend industrial models: VCC02/3/4/5)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can this machine be used with products that have sauce/water?
– Can be used but should be cleaned after every use And be careful not to allow the sauce/water into the machine too much.
Can this machine be used with powdered products?
– Can be used but should be cleaned after every use to prevent debris clogging
How long is the warranty? Have any spare parts changed? And which item is deteriorating quickly?
– We have a 1-year product warranty for this model. Product warranty details do not cover wear and tear such as seal strips, Teflon tires.
– Parts that wear out quickly are parts that require heat all the time, such as sealing strips, Teflon rubber bands.
(Product Warranty Conditions)
Warranty for a new device from the date of purchase is 1 year. This warranty does not cover any products or parts. That has been damaged or damaged due to
1. There are abnormal conditions in the form of a broken, broken, chipped, bent, collapsed, deformed, cracked, pierced, missing part.
2. The product has been modified, or repaired by someone other than the company service center.
3. There is a condition that should not occur with normal use or incorrect storage, such as water stains, rust marks, moss, burns
4. Products have been used incorrectly or have incorrect storage. Or an accident with the product
5. Damage caused by connecting peripherals
6. Product damage due to external factors such as power failure, overload, lightning etc.
7. Damage caused by natural disasters
8. Damaged products resulting from neglect not to clean after use
– If the product is not within the warranty terms, customer can send the machine to our service center to repair at a cost
HOW TO ORDER
Order direct from www.sgesg.com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at: (+65) 88914519
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805
Telephone/WhatsApp: (+65) 88914519. Email: email@example.com