Electric controlled gas oven (OV-G)
Gas oven is designed and manufactured for use in baking food and bakery. It works by using gas as a fuel to provide heat energy. Then radiate heat (Convection) from the gas conduit to control the entire working system by electric system, displayed on a digital screen for convenience, safety, and can also save energy. SGE gas ovens are equipped with heat insulation to stabilize the baking temperature. Internal temperature does not leak, reduce the problem of uneven ripening . The maximum temperature can be set at 400 degrees Celsius.
More importantly, the machine is equipped with a separate temperature sensor on the lower stove for a variety of cooking. All operations are digitally controlled. Just select the temperature And time needed The resulting temperature is stable until the baking finish.
TIPS: If you are looking for a small baking oven for your business, SGE recommends a 100% electric baking oven.
- Manufactured with ISO9001 ISO14001 OHSAS18001 standards.
- 1 year Warranty
- An experienced team to take care and give advice throughout use.
- Technician team ready to support and fix any problem
- Spare parts to support orders all the time
- High standards for foreign matter control Safe from dust
- Supports requesting standards from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Able to check the product by yourself before shipping.
- There is a 100% inspection of the product before delivery to guarantee the quality before reaching the customer.
- Made of quality stainless steel Supports FOOD GRADE standards and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The machine works in a 100% closed system, safe in terms of contaminants, pathogens, or dust pollution.
- With gas shut-off valve. Adjustable pressure. After the light is on, there will be an automatic control system making it safer than all gas systems.
Gas oven, cake oven features
- Heat evenly with an automatic temperature sensor system.
- Easy to use, the desired temperature can be set independently.
- Installed a Timer to set the time and control the work automatically.
- Temperature can be adjusted from 5-400 degrees Celsius. Gas conduit serves to dissipate heat. The on/off switch for each layer can be assigned to add baking options.
- Save energy than With the control system. The power is cut off when the temperature reached set temperature.
- Install insulation thickness of 7 cm to prevent external air disturbance. Keep the temperature inside the baking room constant. Food is thoroughly cooked on every floor.
- Strong and durable designed according to industry standards
- 1-year warranty, full service, quick repair parts with an expert team to provide advice on usage
The oven room has ventilation holes. To expel moisture
Install heater Multiple points to heat evenly and evenly.
Designed to be able to Fast cooling Prevent the deterioration of the circuit board
Install a heat-resistant lamp to illuminate the product during baking.
Technical specifications Gas Oven
Single tray electric oven with 1 tray per floor
|Electric ovens||Single-stage model (OV-G12)||2-stage model (OV-G24)||3-stage model (OV-G36)|
|Electricity supply||220 / 380V||380V||380V|
|Baking temperature||0 – 400 C °||0 – 400 C °||0 – 400 C °|
|Cabinet weight||100 kg||170 kg||240 kg|
|Cabinet material||Inox 201||Inox 201||Inox 201|
|Heating rod||12 bars / floor||12 bars / floor||12 bars / floor|
|Stainless steel baking tray||2 trays/4trays/6trays
How to use a gas oven
- Turn on the oven, put the food or bakery you want to bake on the tray. And turn off the oven completely
- Open the gas valve To set a fire in a gas pipe
- Set the desired temperature By turning the number buttons on the side (Adjust both the top and bottom lights)
- Set the baking time Finished, press the start button to start working
- After the oven has finished working as scheduled There will be an alarm sound, press the Start button again to quit.
- Turn on the oven, put the finished food or bakery and set aside to cool.
- Close the gas valve completely. And turn off the power switch
- It is recommended to adjust the gas valve to low pressure. Do not use high pressure.
- The oven should be placed at least 2 meters away from the gas tank.
- In the event of a failure during the use of gas. Should stand in position Oven side to investigate the initial symptoms
- Always close the gas valve and electric switch. At the end of use
- While igniting the gas pipe Do not open the oven door.
- During operation or after use Be careful about the heat. From inside the device
How to order?
Order direct from www.sgesg/com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at (+65) 88914519
Visit our showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805 (by appointment only)