2 in 1 multi-purpose meat grinder -MGA makes your food preparation easier, pureeing, or shredding can be done in a snap.
The performance is definitely worth the money. Fast working speed, mechanically ground meat will be 10 times finer than hand grinding.
Special thing about the machine!! This model can be grinded and sliced simultaneously without changing the blade.
<< Grind food such as meat, fish very quickly, puree and evenly more than a dozen times more than grinding by hand.
<< Slice food such as fish meat, vegetables into pieces to prepare dishes. The capacity is unlimited, since the machine works completely automatically.
<<Slice into fibers (fish meat, seaweed, tofu …) is also very easy. Do not worry about unevenly sliced fibers or have to slice one by one. Just put all the raw materials in the machine will extrude into fibers are toothpick, meeting business standards always
SET A: MACHINE + GRINDING HEAD
SET B: MACHINE + GRINDING HEAD + SLICING HEAD
304 stainless steel body, 100% food safety
Capacity up to 150kg / h
Detachable each part Easy to wash and clean
1. Put the ingredients to be ground ready on the tray
2. Slowly put the ingredients into the blender throat
3. The machine starts to grind. This step should slowly add the ingredients
4. The results obtained after grinding
Review 2-in-1 meat grinder
How good is SGE meat grinder?
– Compatible with ingredients such as beef, pork, fish, vegetables …
– The maximum working capacity of the machine is up to 150kg / h
– Can be used as a chilli powder grinder.
– Multiple function with different cutting heads that can be used in puree mode, slice or shred according to your needs.
– Sharp, durable blade, specially designed for pureeing, grinding, or cutting cartilage easily
– Motor in pure copper with capacity up to 1300w is extremely powerful
– Machine material is made from 304 stainless steel, thick, ensures 100% food safety
– All main parts of the machine can be removed for easy cleaning
– The product is warranted for quality with after-sales services
2 in 1 meat grinder specifications
Instructions for using the 2-in-1 meat grinder
Meat grinders and chilli blenders with ingredients will be tested today
Lemongrass grind test. The grinder is very fast, the results are impressive
The whole chili like this, just thinking of grinding/pounding by hand is already tired
Pour a whole basket of chili into the machine and grind one is done
TIP: After grinding meat, fish, vegetables or spices, if you want to preserve the food for longer, SGE recommends using a vacuum sealer to increase food shelflife to 3 times
The main parts structure
2 in 1 meat grinder
2-in-1 meat grinder with a capacity of 240-270W, using 220V power. The structure of the machine includes the following 7 main parts:
Square flat tray, articulated with the machine throat, used to store ingredients before grinding
Throat machine (raw material inlet)
It is the material pipe to the blade of the mill Use the stuffing bar to stuff / push the ingredients down
It is the main tool used to grind/slice ingredients, with both helix and serrated types, cutting both bone and cartilage. You can puree, slice, or slice, depending on your needs
Honeycomb cover (raw output)
White plastic hopper with small spout, used for extruding / stuffing meat (outlet) to make sausage
Flat round with many small round holes, is the place where the ground raw materials are extruded into a beautiful fiber shape
The white hard plastic bar used to stuff/push ingredients into the machine throat and down the blender blade
Sausage stuffing funnel
Model of the product using the meat grinder
Meat before put in the blender
After grinding for a short time
The chicken is fresh before putting it in the blender / chopper
Image of machine stuffing sausage meat
Design of the meat grinder 2 in 1
Meat mincer (Meat mincer) uses 220V power source, the motor power of 850-1100W, suitable for restaurants. The machine consists of 7 main parts as follows:
Tray for meat before grinding
Square tray, articulated with a meat compartment. This is the part that holds the ingredients before grinding
It is the compartment leading to the meat grinder system of the machine. The meat compartment is responsible for meat stamping
Tools for grinding or slicing are located in the front pipe of the machine, both in the form of a hopper and in the form of a blade. Use to cut bone or cartilage, puree, slice, or slice thin fibers according to the cutting head that we use.
Honeycomb / mesh grinder
Characterised by a round plate with many small holes, used to leak meat into beautiful fibers
The control motor works inside the machine
Stick the meat into the grinding chamber system
White plastic bar, small weight used to compress, stuff the meat into the grinding chamber
The hopper is small in size, used to catch meat easily, and is convenient for sausage making
(Product Warranty Conditions)
Warranty for a new device from the date of purchase is 1 year. This warranty does not cover any products or parts. That has been damaged or damaged due to
1. There are abnormal conditions in the form of a broken, broken, chipped, bent, collapsed, deformed, cracked, pierced, missing part.
2. The product has been modified, or repaired by someone other than the company service center.
3. There is a condition that should not occur with normal use or incorrect storage, such as water stains, rust marks, moss, burns
4. Products have been used incorrectly or have incorrect storage. Or an accident with the product
5. Damage caused by connecting peripherals
6. Product damage due to external factors such as power failure, overload, lightning etc.
7. Damage caused by natural disasters
8. Damaged products resulting from neglect not to clean after use
– If the product is not within the warranty terms, customer can send the machine to our service center to repair at a cost
HOW TO ORDER
Order direct from www.sgesg.com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at: (+65) 88914519
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805
Telephone/WhatsApp: (+65) 88914519. Email: email@example.com